Miss Emmysue's Online Dating Profile Pet Peeves
- "I am into sports, books, and movies."
- Wow man, you are truly one in a million. (You had me at
- "I just like to have fun, you know, chill out and have a
- I am SO glad to finally find a man who has an aversion to
having a terrible time, and who expresses it so
- "I'm looking for a girl who likes to laugh and have
- Omigod! I love to laugh and have fun!! It is just one
of the many ways I am different from every other woman
on this site.
- "I am looking for a girl who is equally comfortable
having a night out on the town, as she is spending an evening
- Sorry man, but I never leave my house. I don't like to
go out. Ever. I am a hermit.
- "I'm looking for a girl who is as comfortable in a
sweatsuit and baseball cap as she is all dressed up."
- Dude, I don't even own a baseball cap. I wear what I feel
is appropriate for the occasion. I ask honestly, why do so
many guys put this in their profile? What is the fascination
with the casual/dressy duality?
- "I have a great sense of humor."
- Great, but what's the point in telling me this in your
profile? Everyone claims to have a great sense of humor.
Show it in your profile. Give me an idea of what you mean
by how you write it.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]